quarta-feira, 16 de novembro de 2011

criminal complain at curia, against the portuguese constitucional court, first part

when I finish the conversation at lady teresa almeida garret cabinet we both stand up, the lady walk with me trough the labyrinth, in the wall there was the draw, the draw that appears constant behind the gentleman’s, i stooped her for a moment and say to her, have you already notice how this image is an illustration of what happen in this house and in the field of justice in portugal, what seems to be a painting, a grey slate full of ashes with many white strokes, without any dot of escape, without harmony or balance, is an image that speak about the real, she replay to me, I will start looking for it in another way, now that you show me


read more at
http://2-cc.blogspot.com/2011/11/accusation-against-portuguese.html

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário