segunda-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2011

criminal complain against the actual pt prime minister



Criminals!!!!!

I received on 16 of December, this prove of reception of the criminal accusation that I had send by register mail to passos coelho , so call prime minister of portugal

as the court can see, again there no official stamp, and the date that came with the signature of whom received at the official house of prime minister, is from the day 09 of this month
how is possible then that prove of reception just arrive today!!!!

still no answer, still the same answer, the permanent confession of they active participation on this crime of conspiracy against my child and me!!!!

I demand all the justice that is due to me and to my son, during all the last six years!!!!

child’s molesters, corrupts and thief’s, jail with them all !!!!!


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário