quinta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2011

recent crime of conspiracy trough the state finances

recent acts of persecution against me


trough the Portuguese state, in this case, trough finances

This is one of the facets of this constant crime they do against me all my life.

They use in a criminal manner the state, to persecute whom the elected to destroy.

This is a prove of this facet of this crime

This prove how political, abuse of the political powers they have by the people, to commit crimes

This is also a prove of the immense corruption in this country

because this kind of crimes against me, are done in portugal, a created a child blog of this one, aconspiracycrime, where I will gave the detail account on this constants crimes in many fields

the new blog, have the same name with,2, at the end of the name, aconspiracycrime2.blogspot.com
 
read more, here on the new blog

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário